Today’s Favorites are brought to you by summertime weekends! Enjoy 🙂
1. Turn any weekend into a refreshing mini vacation, via Apartment Therapy
I’m down! Besides, I love playing tourist in my fabulous San Francisco!
2. Clear out and make over a cluttered and boring corner, also via Apartment Therapy
OR you could do this in a weekend. I have a few corners I’d love to make over…
3. The six best swimming pools in San Francisco, via SFist
Then again, there’s always lounging by the pool as an option. I’d go to San Jo for this one!
4. Make a DIY solar USB charger in an Altoids tin, via Instructables
And then take it with you on a camping trip the next weekend! So cool.
5. 75 summer books about San Francisco, via 7×7
Ooooooorrrrrr, just download all of these (or buy the paperbacks and stack ’em up) and settle into a lounge chair with an iced tea for the entire weekend. I’m not sure, but I think this might be my favorite choice of them all 😉